Registration can be done through scince24 engine here.
During the registration a participant will be asked to provide an abstract in English only. It is possible to correct them on-line till March 15th, 2017. Abstract is obligatory only for participants that would like to share their research through a presentation or a poster.
Participants with abstracts are asked to follow the guidelines:
- the length of the abstract is limited to 2000 characters, including spaces and formatting (approx. 1 page A4 ),
- only Latin and Greek letters are allowed,
- within formatting only upper and lower indices are permitted,
- header information of abstract (title, authors, affiliations) may not be repeated in the text of the abstract,
- the abstract should be submitted on-line (you can use copy/paste from your text editor),
- the abstract is displayed in the browser in the final form (WYSIWYG) and must be verified/corrected on-line by the author, because the Organizers will not make interference in the text.
The authors will be informed about acceptance of their contributions by April 15th, 2017. All accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings of Abstracts which will be available at the beginning of the Conference.
A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of abstracts is available on the Instructions for Authors page ( here ).
The language of the conference presentations will be English. The time of each speech, including discussions, will be approximately 20 minutes. Participants will have at their disposal:
- a projector with a computer and the software Adobe Acrobat Reader, MS PowerPoint, OpenOffice, LibreOffice
- a transparency projector
- a traditional whiteboard
- a laser pointer