Conference programme covers theories, models, methods and algorithms applied to socio-economic problems and established in physics, mathematics or computer science. The topics of the EC & FENS 2017 provide an overview of the scientific interest of econo- and sociophysics communities.
Information about all the talks and the conference timetable can be found at the following pages:
Posters will be pinned to large (width: 105cm, height 155cm) pin boards.
Maximal time for one contributed talk is 15 min.
Contributed Talks are divided into twelve separate thematic sessions:
- Agent Based Modeling and Networks – Thursday 11:30-13:00
- Financial markets – Thursday 16:15-18:00
- Financial time series – Thursday 16:15-18:00
- Foreign Exchange Market – Friday 12:00-13:00
- Fractal tools and analysis – Friday 10:30-11:30
- General – Wednesday 16:15-18:00
- Interbank market and Systemic Risk – Friday 12:00-13:00
- Macroeconomy and economic networks – Thursday 11:30-13:00
- Market Correlations – Wednesday 11:30-13:00
- Physics of markets – Wednesday 16:15-18:00
- Socioeconomics – Wednesday 11:30-13:00
- Sociophysics – Friday 10:30-11:30
Reviewed conference papers can be published as regular articles in a single issue of Physica A or Acta Physica Polonica A.