The early conference fees, before May 15th, are as follows:
- regular participant fee: 1600 PLN (~360 EUR)
- graduate student and PhD student fee: 800 PLN (~180 EUR)
The late conference fees, between May 15th and June 15th, are as follows:
- regular participant fee: 2200 PLN (~500 EUR)
- graduate student and PhD student fee: 1100 PLN (~250 EUR)
The Organizing Committee realizes that the full conference fee may be prohibitive for some participants. Since it is the scientific criteria only that should matter most, we would like to offer talented participants, who lack funds for conference attendance, a reduced fee. However, the number of reduced fees is limited by the conference budget. Applications for the reduced fee should be send by e-mail to the Organizing Committee.
Participant fee includes:
- conference documentation including Conference Proceedings of Abstracts
- cost of printing conference materials
- hotel accommodation
- organization expenses
- coffee breaks with small refreshments
- banquet in a restaurant
Method of payment
You can pay the fee via bank transfer with following details.
Polskie Towarzystwo Fizyczne, ul. Hoża 69, 00-681 Warszawa
VAT no.: 526-23-85-038
Account number for international transfers (IBAN):
PL70 1030 0019 0109 8503 3002 6721
Account number for domestic transfers (Poland):
70 1030 0019 0109 8503 3002 6721
Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.
ul. Senatorska 16
00-923 Warsaw, Poland
SWIFT code: CITIPLPX
EC2017&FENS2017, <Name Surname>
Please inform the organizing committee about the payment by sending an e-mail with a subject “PAYMENT OF CONFERENCE FEE EC2017&FENS2017” to email@example.com and include in the body invoice details, if the invoice is needed.