Joint event EC & FENS 2017 aims at motivating and supporting young researchers from Econophysics and other Complex Systems related fields. Therefore, the committee decided to grant multiple awards for different accomplishments. Part of awards will be addressed to all participants of the conference (Econophysics Colloquium Awards). Second part will be granted by Polish Physical Society to young researchers from Poland at different stages of career (Polish Symposium on Physics in Economy and Social Sciences Awards).
Econophysics Colloquium Awards
- Award for the best presentation
- Award for the best poster
Polish Symposium on Physics in Economy and Social Sciences Awards
- Award for the best doctoral thesis
- Award for the best master thesis
- Award for the best bachelor thesis
More details will be published soon.